The Intensive Care Unit ( ICU) is a specialized unit provides Comprehensive care to critically –ill patients of different etiology , adopting high standard of performance to assure patient safety and quality of care .
It consists of:
General Intensive Care Unit :
- 11 Fully equipped ICU beds.
- ICU pharmacy.
- 2 Storage rooms .
Intermediate Care Unit :
- 5 Fully equipped ICU beds .
VIP Room :
- 1 fully equipped ICU bed.
- Separate bathroom.
- Allowance of relative accompany in criticak life threatening situations .
Administrative Area :
- Head of the department office .
- Registrar office .
- Female nurse room .
- Male nurse room .
Services Provided :
- The ICU Provides close observation , advanced monitoring and advances nursing care of critically ill patient which are offered bye the highly trained and experienced multidisciplinary ICU team members .
- Establishing and implementing evidence based protocols and clinical pathways .
- Regular scientific meetings for achieving Continuous Medical Education (CME) program for medical staff.
- Advanced nursing care provided bye high nurse staff and nurse aid facilities .
- Administrative capability provided by quality control critical care medicine specialists.
Future Prospective :
- Our ICU department aims to meet the international standards in both the clinical and the academic activities .
- We are currently undergoing a major renovation project to expand the bed capacity and VIP rooms for the medical care of critically ill patients .
For more information feel free to contact us