The Italian Hospital Umberto I is a modern reality in constant evolution and modernization to be more appropriate to the continued rapid evolution of medical practice. It ranks as a landmark for the community of the area in search for high technical performance level and quality, but also for the many tourists who, for several reasons are in need of medical care, sure to find the same standards found in their countries of origin.
The Italian Hospital Umberto I provides performance diagnosis, treatment, care, rehabilitation, health education and prevention, consistent with the level of technological equipment and economic resources of the facility.
Cooperation and integration of all the Professionals present and active in the hospital, allowing the achievement of the global cared character, that is, the most appropriate response to the health needs of each individual.
Our Mission :
The mission of the ItalianHospital Umberto I is to improve the health of our community by setting the standard of excellence in patient care. Specifically, we aim :
- To be the world’s preeminent health care institution
- To provide the highest quality care and service for all people in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of human illness
- To be the loading health care institution in the application of new techniques.
- To attract and support physicians and other health care professionals of the highest character and greatest skill.
- To provide facilities and amenities that promote the highest quality care, afford solace and enhance the surrounding community.
The Italian Hospital Umberto I will be the healthcare provider of choice for physicians and patient – delivering the healthcare we expect for our own family – recognized for :
- Exceptional quality
- Unparalleled service and patient experience
- Great place to work and practice
- Clinically integrated affiliates